Wyreside Leisure Hotel unique tactile decor was inspired by natural materials: we balance warm wood textures and soft fabrics with cool hard stone. Wyreside Leisure Hotel encompasses different styles: all cottages share one core concept, but every cottage has its own individuality.
Skipper is a wonderful stone-built bolthole situated on the grounds of a converted coach house, close to the fabulous city of Lancaster.
Its open-plan living, exposed wooden beams and 200 acres of serene grounds available to roam make this a perfectly relaxing base for that long-awaited romantic retreat with your other half.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open-plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchair and cot available on request
- Ample off road parking
- 200 acres of grounds with ponds and river, patio with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 1 mile
- Note: Children and pets to be supervised due to pond and river in grounds
- Note: Stables for two horses is available on request please contact the owner for further information