Wyreside Leisure Hotel unique tactile decor was inspired by natural materials: we balance warm wood textures and soft fabrics with cool hard stone. Wyreside Leisure Hotel encompasses different styles: all cottages share one core concept, but every cottage has its own individuality.
One of five homely cottages making up a stunning coach house conversion on the grounds of Wyreside Hall near Lancaster.
Its high-quality furnishings, wonderful grounds and close proximity to Lancaster, the Forest of Bowland and Morecambe Bay, this is an ideal base for couples, family or friends wishing to explore this perfect location.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double, 2 x double. Bathroom with a freestanding bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor cloakroom with basin and WC. Open-plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchair and cot available on request
- Ample off road parking
- 200 acres of grounds with ponds and river, patio with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 1 mile
- Note: Children and pets to be supervised due to pond and river in grounds
- Note: Stables for two horses is available on request please contact the owner for further information