Wyreside Leisure Hotel unique tactile decor was inspired by natural materials: we balance warm wood textures and soft fabrics with cool hard stone. Wyreside Leisure Hotel encompasses different styles: all cottages share one core concept, but every cottage has its own individuality.
This quality stone cottage forms a section of a delightfully converted coach house, on the 200-acre grounds of Wyreside Hall in Lancashire.
Coming with welcoming living areas and within such close proximity of wonderful coastline and countryside, make Hudson the base for your next getaway in North West England.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with en-suite bath, basin and WC, 2 x double. First floor shower room with basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with basin and WC. Kitchen/diner. First floor sitting room.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchair and cot available on request
- Ample off road parking
- 200 acres of grounds with ponds and river, patio with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 1 mile
- Note: Children and pets to be supervised due to pond and river in grounds
- Note: Stables for two horses is available on request please contact the owner for further information