Wyreside Leisure Hotel unique tactile decor was inspired by natural materials: we balance warm wood textures and soft fabrics with cool hard stone. Wyreside Leisure Hotel encompasses different styles: all cottages share one core concept, but every cottage has its own individuality.
Elsa is a two-bedroom, cosy cottage forming part of a delightfully converted coach house, seven and a half miles from the attractive city of Lancaster.
It wonderfully combines the property's original features with classy contemporary touches to make it the perfect stay for a couple's retreat.
Two double bedrooms with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Ground floor bathroom with hand-held shower, basin and WC. Kitchen/diner. Sitting room.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchair and cot available on request
- Ample off road parking
- 200 acres of grounds with ponds and river, patio with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 1 mile
- Note: Children and pets to be supervised due to pond and river in grounds
- Note: Stables for two horses is available on request please contact the owner for further information