Wyreside Leisure Hotel unique tactile decor was inspired by natural materials: we balance warm wood textures and soft fabrics with cool hard stone. Wyreside Leisure Hotel encompasses different styles: all cottages share one core concept, but every cottage has its own individuality.
Bilbo is a delightfully converted coach house on 200 acres of serene grounds, a short journey from the beautiful city of Lancaster.
It boasts stylish, up-to-date décor and comes within a stone's throw of renowned countryside and coastline, making it a perfect touring base for the North West of England.
Two double bedrooms and a twin bedroom (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC). Bathroom with a freestanding bath, hand-held shower, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor cloakroom with basin and WC. Kitchen. Living/dining room.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchair and cot available on request
- Ample off road parking
- 200 acres of grounds with ponds and river, patio with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 1 mile
- Note: Children and pets to be supervised due to pond and river in grounds
- Note: Stables for two horses is available on request please contact the owner for further information